SOME NOTABLE PROJECTS
• An Illinois based Fortune 500 P&C insurance company wanted to add a digital front end to its insurance policy administration system in order to deliver an improved customer experience, while reducing claim processing time, and boosting agent efficiency.
• A Life and Annuity insurance Company, headquartered in New York, embarked on a $30 Million Life and Annuity Asset Portfolio Rationalization and Optimization Project, to reduce its IT maintenance cost.
• A major Canadian bank relaunched its $15 million Credit Insurance business using a global third-party policy administration solution.
• A global insurance organization embarked on a 5-year $100 million initiative to transform and consolidate its Group insurance business operations using global third-party policy administration solution.
• A major Connecticut based insurance conglomerate wanted to speed up its go-to-market processes by implementing a $6 million world class calculation engine in its Tokyo office.
• A major Pennsylvania insurance giant embarked on a 5-year $30 million initiative to implement third-party policy administration solution, converting 12 million insurance policies from a third-party policy administration solution to a global third-party policy administration solution platform, and a 5-year outsourcing deal covering its Data Center operations.
• A top tier Japanese Life and Annuity insurance company wanted to transform and consolidate its Life and Annuity business operations by replacing its home-grown policy administration systems with a third-party policy administration solution.